Welcome to the RPS Human Resources
40 Highland Avenue
Randolph, MA 02368
The Human Resources office is located on the football field side of the Randolph High School at door #11
Joseph Mackey Human Resources Director
Barbara McDonough Human Resources Administrative Assistant
The Human Resource Office of Randolph Public Schools, through the support of its School Committee, is responsible to the district students and residents to insure that the highest quality individuals available are hired to meet the district’s needs.
The District recognizes that an efficient staff dedicated to education is necessary to maintain a constantly improving educational program.
The District's specific personnel goals are to:
1. Develop and implement those strategies and procedures for personnel recruitment, screening, and selection that will result in the employment and retention of individuals with the highest capabilities, strongest commitment to quality education, and greatest probability of effectively implementing the system's learning program.
2. Develop a general staff assignment strategy that will contribute to the learning program; and to use it as the primary basis for determining staff assignments.
3. Provide positive programs of staff development that contribute both to improvement of the learning program and to each staff member's career development aspirations.
4. Provide for a genuine team approach to education.
5. Develop and use for personnel evaluation positive processes that contribute to the improvement of both staff capabilities and the learning program.
The HR Office will insure that applicants are employed, assigned, and promoted without regard to their race, creed, color, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability or sexual orientation. Every available opportunity will be taken in order to assure that each applicant for a position is selected on the basis of qualifications, merit and ability.